"There are a bunch of studies, which verify the positive effects of Astaxanthin!“
VitalAstin is still an insiders‘ tip within these products, which therapists, alternative practitioner and doctors of natural healing recommend their clients for their health today.
Don’t wait until your therapist discovers Astaxanthin – Do it like thousands of our pleased customers!
Test Astaxanthin and see for yourself which advantages it brings to you!
If Astaxanthin is still news to you, then you can read here the extraordinary advantages of VitalAstin as a summary:
- natural Astaxanthin from algae
- an extra strong carotenoid
- produced by experts with extensive experience
- gentle CO2 extraction (with supercritical carbon dioxide)
- protection by olive oil and vitamin E results in a long storage life
- VitalAstin protects our cells against oxidative stress
- therefore this product is a premium antioxidant
- researcher have found positive effects tor the cardiovascular system
- studies show an attractive impact on joints
- customers tell of advantages for skin and eyes
- sportsmen are fascinated was it does to their performance and regeneration
PURITY / ALLERGENS
- free from GM technology
- constantly tested for pesticides and heavy metals
- without gluten
- without lactose or other ingredients from milk
- without soya and other known allergens
- without preservatives, colouring agents and artificial sweeteners
VitalAstin is: The Cell Protector!
What is Astaxanthin?
The carotenoids are one of the greatest groups of secondary plant compounds. Carotenoids surround us throughout our life and induce the colour variety of nature. The most known carotenoid is probably beta carotene, which gained its name from the carrot, in which it was prooved the first time. Much stronger antioxidant abilities for free radical elimination than beta carotene have certainly some reddish carotenoids, which account for the remarkably colour of many birds, crustaceans and fishes. For example flamingos store the reddish carotenoids in their feathers, but also salmons, shrimps and lobsters owe their colour to these carotenoids.
All these carotenoids have essential functions. But among these reddish carotenoids, so to say Astaxanthin is the king.
VitalAstin is a supplement with natural Astaxanthin.
Content: 150 capsules
Ingredients: 1 capsule includes 4 mg Astaxanthin, 14,9 mg natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) and extra virgin olive oil.
The shell consists of gelatine, veget. glycerin (humectant), water.
free from: pesticides, algae toxins, preservatives, colourants, flavourings and magnesium stearate
free from: allergens, gluten and lactose
without sugar and artificial sweeteners
without genetically modified organisms (GMO)
Suggested use: 1 capsule daily.
Some people may experience a significant activating effect after taking Astaxanthin (more alert, more energy). These people should enhance the dosage of Astaxanthin in steps from one capsule up to higher dosages and take Astaxanthin preferably not in the afternoon of evening.
Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Store product out of the reach of children.
This product information is not intended to treat or cure any disease, nor may it be inferred that the products mentioned are offered for the purpose of treating or curing any disease.
Unfortunately there are no review yet. Be the first who rate this product.
You must be logged in to submit a review. Login